dimarts, 17 de maig del 2011

DESTINATION DEATH

Part 1:
1- Information desk
2- Go to the first floor
3- Go in a shop
4- We can go to passport control and talk to police.
5-Go back to the duty-free shop and find the Janitor.
6-We go back to passport control because we heart shots.
7-We take a remote control and go in the ventilation shaft.

Part 2:
1: Talk to the janitor and find out. I need to mgo to medical center, so I go right.
2: I see the medical room and go straight.
3: I arrive to where the vampires are they talk about making the humans become vampires.
4: We find where Mrs Hackett is.
5: Ineed a doctor disguise
6: Go back to the shop, exchange money and buy a fishing rod and things. I peed to become a doctor.
7: Enter rom and save my sister. 
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada